The Good Shepherd Catholic School Finance Committee meets quarterly or as required to assist the Principal in decision making processes related to finance. The timing of these meetings will be negotiated within the committees membership.
The role of the Finance Committee is to:
- Provide feedback on the school's Capital expenditure priorities.
- Be a consultative Committee for the school administration.
- Provide feedback to the School Board.
- Provide input into the Annual School Improvement Plan (ASIP).
The Good Shepherd Catholic School Finance Committee is made up of:
- The Principal
- The Finance Manager
- The TCE Accountant
- Member of the school community with suitable knowledge and skill set.
For any questions in relation to the Good Shepherd Catholic School Finance Committee, please speak with the Principal.