At Good Shepherd Catholic School we are committed to providing quality education in the tradition of the Catholic faith, with Jesus as our role model, encouraging students to learn in an environment of mutual trust and respect.
Our vision is to
Create a happy, caring, safe and supportive school with equal opportunities for all.
- Develop lively, enquiring minds, enjoying the widest variety of life-long learning experiences.
- Develop a healthy lifestyle where children are encouraged to make informed choices.
- Achieve excellence where students have high expectations of themselves and those around them in all aspects of school life.
- Promote and enhance the skills of our staff.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum, within appropriate guidelines, considering every child's needs.
- Welcome and develop home/school relationships, providing high quality information and good communication to overcome barriers to learning.
- Seek and foster interaction with the wider community.
- Promote respectful relationships, appropriate behaviour and good manners at all times.
- Develop personal, spiritual and moral values with respect for other races, religions and cultures.
- Enable children to respect and appreciate the world in which they live and the interdependence of individuals, groups and nations.
- Develop, promote and encourage participation in the life of the Church through the mass and sacraments.
- We give witness to our Vision through living Gospel values.