More pages in this section
Good Shepherd Catholic School uses the Compass School Manager software and an important component of this software is the Compass Parent Portal. Each parent is issued with an individual login name and password for the Parent Portal.
The Parent Portal allows you to:
- view your child's timetable and the school calendar
- view up-to-date attendance information for your child
- enter details of upcoming absences or explain past absences or late arrivals for your son or daughter
- access your child's Semester Reports
- make bookings for Parent Teacher Interviews
- view a news feed of school announcements, alerts and updates
- provide consent for school events/excursions
- communicate by email with your child's teachers
- update your contact details (email and mobile phone number)
Additional features will become available in the Compass Parent Portal in the future.
The Parent Portal is a web-based system that can be accessed from this page.
An app called Compass School Manager is also available for both iPhones/iPads (via the App Store) and Android phones/tablets (via the Google Play Store). When you have installed the app, search for 'Good Shepherd Catholic School - Rasmussen'.
The browser version of the Parent Portal contains more features than the app. The Compass website has an online guide and video for the Parent Portal at https://www.compass.education/guide