Welcome to Good Shepherd Catholic School, Rasmussen
Love, Faith, Learning
All children have a natural potential for learning. Here at Good Shepherd Catholic School we build on this natural potential using expert teaching techniques, delivered by caring teachers. Our goal is to develop lively, enquiring minds for life-long learning. We find our approach fosters both enjoyment and excellence at school.
Prep to Year 6 | co-educational | 370+ students
As educators, we aim to create a wide variety of learning experiences for your child, to engage the whole person –academically, socially, culturally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
Discover what Good Shepherd Catholic School can offer your family.
Why choose a Catholic school?
Choosing a school is an important decision for your child and your family. With a strong focus on student wellbeing, inclusion and excellence in all pursuits, our school community is vibrant, proud and highly regarded within the wider community.
Catholic school students:
- experience belonging — We believe the best way for students to get the most out of their schooling is to feel connected to their peers, their teacher and their school community.
- experience opportunity — With access to excellent resources and expert teachers, we create real opportunities for students.
- experience the dedication — Our Catholic school teachers are dedicated to delivering the best faith-based educational experience to every student.
- experience our difference — Catholic schools focus on the whole child, encouraging growth in all aspects of a well-rounded education including social, spiritual, cultural, environmental, sporting, creative and academic.
- experience their best — Every student's 'best' is different, and we work collaboratively with parents to help students realise their potential.
Education at its best
At Good Shepherd Catholic School, we work alongside parents to give our students the very best opportunities to succeed. We do this in a learning environment of mutual trust and respect.
Our curriculum is underpinned by strong Catholic values, which we believe enables children to respect and appreciate the world in which they live and the interdependence of individuals, groups and nations.Learn More